The Delaware Institute for Reproductive Medicine (DIRM), PA is a leading Infertility & IVF Center specializing in State of the ART treatment for all aspects of male and female infertility.
Experience..., 5500 babies and counting
Individualized care... Our ONE Physician practice to guide you through the process
Since 1986, Dr. Jeffrey B. Russell (read more) Yale University trained and his team were the first in the area assisting patients with an individualized approach to the diagnosis and management of their reproductive problems. Our services range from very simple reassurance to the most advanced treatments options available anywhere. Dr. Russell and his team of experts at DIRM are constantly on the cutting-edge of reproductive technology; from the FIRST IVF pregnancy in Delaware, the first ICSI pregnancy in the region, and the first immature egg pregnancy in the United States.
We care about you and understand the ever-challenging medical obstacles, financial stresses, and emotional impact infertility treatment has on couples. To assist you in overcoming these obstacles:
- We offer the lowest cost IVF in the area.
- We have multiple financial options and packages to lessen the stress and help make infertility treatments affordable.
- We accept most insurances that recognize infertility diagnosis and treatment
- All procedures are performed in our state of the art facility
- Donors are available with little to no wait time.
- We provide valuable in-house supportive treatment from acupuncture, massage therapy, nutritional guidance and more to MAXIMZE YOUR chances for a successful conception.
- We are always available by phone or through our secure patient portal.
Contact Dr. Russell and his compassionate, highly experienced caring team at The Delaware Institute for Reproductive Medicine today to guide you through this journey; and join the thousands who have achieved success with DIRM.